Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Playroom Organization

We've been in our house for 6 months now and we are so lucky to have a room for all the toys. I've finally gotten around to setting up a more organized way of storing the toys. Now my child can actually see what she has and that makes has helped her enjoy playing with her toys so much more.
We got a cube shelf and fabric baskets from target. I made labels to help her know what was in each basket. She thought it was fun to read the labels and find what she was looking for. I'm not an organization freak but I have to admit being organized makes things more beautiful and enjoyable.








2 comments:

  1. Wow what a great job on the toy organization! I love your tags SWEET

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the awsome tags made of paper or foam or something else?

    ReplyDelete